GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Outreach Coordinator is responsible for facilitating incoming patient relations, and overall onboarding experience at Pax Memphis.
High Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Outreach Coordinator must have the skills and competency to communicate with people at all levels of the organization, patients and external agencies. They must be agreeable and professional whilst being able to gather information and refer it to the appropriate member of the team. Accurate information gathering is essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize conflicting demands whilst working effectively.
They will have the ability to listen actively when spoken to and effectively communicate their thoughts to others. They will be sensitive to religious, ethnic and cultural differences in others and show respect and empathy. They will be able to work alone but also in a team, with fellow staff, in the business setting and will actively seek out advice and/or guidance in order to solve problems. The candidate will have good time management skills and will actively seek to accomplish tasks and be able to use a variety of methods and ideas to solve problems whilst also being open to suggestions from others in order to find solutions.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Knowledge of the services that Pax Memphis can provide to its patients.
- Understanding of and skills in intelligence gathering on existing referral sources and competitors.
- Following up on leads and potential clients referred directly or from referral sources.
- Undertaking of presentations to potential referral sources and building and maintaining of relationships.
- Providing facility tours as needed
- Understanding of how the organization can appreciate its own innovations and market them to external referral agencies in marketing a “what makes us different” approach.
- Ability to clearly communicate with key members of the team with regards to potential admits and clients in the pipeline.
- To maintain written records and report back to line management.
- To attend regular team meetings and provide updates on admission activities that have been undertaken or which are due to take place.
- To adhere to all Pax Memphis policies and procedures.
- To comply with the confidentiality and HIPAA protection regulations, ensuring that information on individuals remains confidential.
- Other duties as required.